Natuzzi's First Gallery in Gurgaon
Italsofa and Editions, the contemporary line design oriented
April 07, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italsofa and Editions, the contemporary line design oriented and leather sofa range, respectively, both manufactured by the Natuzzi Group, were launched recently at DT Mega Mall, Gurgaon, Haryana.
Located in the heart of National Capital Region of Delhi, this 6000 sq ft gallery offers contemporary Italian design and high quality furniture for the living room.
Italsofa brand offers design innovative products that meet the needs of modern consumers in terms of size, functionality and versatility. Sofas and armchairs are covered with both leather and fabric, with bright and trendy colors. The collection of sofas and armchairs is designed, engineered and developed in the Style Centre in Italy. It is manufactured by the Group’s production plants worldwide to be closer to end consumers, targeted at consumers looking for modern and smart lifestyles.
The Editions brand on the other hand, offers a complete range of products in leather, from classic to transitional to casual and contemporary style. All Editions products feature great comfort and excellent quality-price ratio.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Nitin Bahl, Country Manager at Natuzzi India, said: “It gives me immense pleasure to present to our customers our first Italsofa and Editions galleries at Gurgaon, the business hub of Northern India. The galleries will offer unique customized products with ultimate comfort, refined design and technological solution with different range of motion sofas, reclining armchairs and sofa beds.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India