Neerus inaugurated in Bangalore & Hyderablad
Women ethnic wear brand, Neerus, opens its outlets
July 05, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Women ethnic wear brand, Neerus, opens its outlets in Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Neerus opened its largest store of 18, 000 sq feet, a five-level store in Hyderabad. With 3,000 sq feet of jewellery area and a dedicated wedding sarees section, the Hyderabad store in Dilsukhnagar is well located in this buzzing high street.
The store is known for its wide range of collection in ethnic wear for women and they are available for affordable prices to attract the women audience along with fashion jewellery in their stores.
The stores have been designed by DFC, (Design For Change), a FRDC company based in Bangalore. The Neerus stores have been designed and planned keeping I nmind the pattern of the customener and their behaviour in mind. Since the brand does not target SEC A+ in the store in Hyderabad, the experience is non intimidating for even SEC B+.
The lights embedded in the store also have less energy consumption without compromising on the quality and illumination.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India