New Apple store to open in Paris
Plans are underway for the opening of a new a new Apple retail store in Paris before the end of the year.
October 05, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Plans are underway for the opening of a new a new Apple retail store in Paris before the end of the year. The Carrousel du Louvre, a shopping mall in Paris has been adorned with banner graphics depicting the iconic colours and white click-wheel design of the iPod Nano. Banners reading “Apple Store Carousel du Louvre, Bientôt” have also been put up. (“Bientôt” means “shortly” or “in the near future” in French) The graphic resembles the famous La Pyramide Inversée (The Inverted Pyramid) of the Louvre Museum.
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald's has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India