New Apple store to open in Paris
Plans are underway for the opening of a new a new Apple retail store in Paris before the end of the year.
October 05, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Plans are underway for the opening of a new a new Apple retail store in Paris before the end of the year. The Carrousel du Louvre, a shopping mall in Paris has been adorned with banner graphics depicting the iconic colours and white click-wheel design of the iPod Nano. Banners reading “Apple Store Carousel du Louvre, Bientôt” have also been put up. (“Bientôt” means “shortly” or “in the near future” in French) The graphic resembles the famous La Pyramide Inversée (The Inverted Pyramid) of the Louvre Museum.
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India