New Apple store to open in Paris
Plans are underway for the opening of a new a new Apple retail store in Paris before the end of the year.
October 05, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Plans are underway for the opening of a new a new Apple retail store in Paris before the end of the year. The Carrousel du Louvre, a shopping mall in Paris has been adorned with banner graphics depicting the iconic colours and white click-wheel design of the iPod Nano. Banners reading “Apple Store Carousel du Louvre, Bientôt” have also been put up. (“Bientôt” means “shortly” or “in the near future” in French) The graphic resembles the famous La Pyramide Inversée (The Inverted Pyramid) of the Louvre Museum.
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWeb’s India biz
- Unicommerce selected as the exclusive partner by House of Anita Dongre for warehouse & e-commerce management solutions
- Amazon registers sales surge across the categories at opening day of festive sale