New Apple store to open in Paris
Plans are underway for the opening of a new a new Apple retail store in Paris before the end of the year.
October 05, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Plans are underway for the opening of a new a new Apple retail store in Paris before the end of the year. The Carrousel du Louvre, a shopping mall in Paris has been adorned with banner graphics depicting the iconic colours and white click-wheel design of the iPod Nano. Banners reading “Apple Store Carousel du Louvre, Bientôt” have also been put up. (“Bientôt” means “shortly” or “in the near future” in French) The graphic resembles the famous La Pyramide Inversée (The Inverted Pyramid) of the Louvre Museum.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store