New Apple store to open in Paris
Plans are underway for the opening of a new a new Apple retail store in Paris before the end of the year.
October 05, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Plans are underway for the opening of a new a new Apple retail store in Paris before the end of the year. The Carrousel du Louvre, a shopping mall in Paris has been adorned with banner graphics depicting the iconic colours and white click-wheel design of the iPod Nano. Banners reading “Apple Store Carousel du Louvre, Bientôt” have also been put up. (“Bientôt” means “shortly” or “in the near future” in French) The graphic resembles the famous La Pyramide Inversée (The Inverted Pyramid) of the Louvre Museum.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India