New CEO at Pantaloons
Shital Mehta gets the position; comes from Madura Fashion and Lifestyle.January 24, 2013 | comments ( 1 ) |
Shital Mehta, COO, International Brands and Retail at Madura Fashion and Lifestyle (MF&L), has been appointed as the CEO of Pantaloon Fashion Retail Limited. At Madura, Mehta was responsible for running and expanding the portfolio of international brands business through JV, franchising, or licensing arrangements in mono-brand and multi-brand retail formats. His achievements at Madura include the launch of British lifestyle brand Hackett in the country through a joint venture, turning 'THE COLLECTIVE' into a profitable one, heading Esprit in India, and transformation of Van Heusen from a wholesale led men's shirt brand into a premium retail-led lifestyle brand for men, women, and youth. He did his schooling from Wharton Business School and also holds an MBA in Marketing from S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research. Mehta is also a BE in Electronics and Communication from DDIT.
In his new role, he will be based out of Mumbai.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021