New CEO at Tradus.com
Mudit Khosla take the position.February 26, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
ibiboGroup is pleased to announce the appointment of Mudit Khosla as CEO of Tradus.com. Tradus.com is a leading ecommerce marketplace business in India that enables thousands of sellers to transact with millions of buyers.
Mudit has spent over a decade in the E-commerce industry and has hands on experience of building businesses from scratch and rapidly scaling them.
Mudit joins Tradus.com from ‘seventymm.com’, wherein he was the CEO of the company. At Seventymm, his mandate was to turn around its operations. He achieved the goals and pivoted seventymm into a B2C e-commerce player. Prior to‘seventymm’, Mudit was a founding member of Yatra.com, wherein he played a critical role in making the company a leading online travel player. At Yatra, Mudit drove various aspects such as Hotels business, payment partnerships, marketing & alliances.
Mudit started his e-commerce journey as part of the founding team of Indiatimes.. During his stint at Indiatimes, he drove the marketplace business and also launched innovations such as ‘Tell Your Price’ : reverse auctions that resulted in high volume transactions.
Speaking on his appointment, Mudit said "E-commerce industry has undergone a tremendous transformation over the past few years, and is uniquely poised for growth over the next decade. As a leading online marketplace, Tradus.com has amazing opportunities to tap this potential and I look forward to being a part of this growth story."
Speaking on the appointment, Ashish Kashyap, CEO, MIH India & ibiboGroup said - “Mudit joins us at a time, when we are taking Tradus platform to a new level and further energizing the same. Mudit has deep understanding of the e-commerce space backed by very strong execution. He has the right energy to lead large teams and create value. We are excited to get him on board.”
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India