New GM for Danone Narang
Tarun Arora appointed at the position in India.May 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
With effect from today, Tarun Arora will be at work as the general manager for Danone Narang Beverages Pvt Ltd in India. Tarun is the former executive Vice-President and Head - Marketing, Godrej Consumer Products.
Tarun has over 15 years of work experience in retail and consumer packaged goods setor and has worked with companies like Wipro Ltd’s consumer arm Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting, Bharti Walmart Private Limited and Dabur India Ltd.
In an exclusive with Gunjan Piplani of www.indianretailer.com, Tarun Arora, GM, Danone Narang Beverages Pvt Ltd says, "This came across as an interesting position to me and Danone is one of the leading names in health beverages segment. At this new position, I will bring my previous experience of building brands across categories, branding and sales infrastructure."
Danone Narang Beverages is a joint venture between French foods giant, Danone and Mumbai-based, Narang Group.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2