New GM for Danone Narang
Tarun Arora appointed at the position in India.May 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
With effect from today, Tarun Arora will be at work as the general manager for Danone Narang Beverages Pvt Ltd in India. Tarun is the former executive Vice-President and Head - Marketing, Godrej Consumer Products.
Tarun has over 15 years of work experience in retail and consumer packaged goods setor and has worked with companies like Wipro Ltd’s consumer arm Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting, Bharti Walmart Private Limited and Dabur India Ltd.
In an exclusive with Gunjan Piplani of www.indianretailer.com, Tarun Arora, GM, Danone Narang Beverages Pvt Ltd says, "This came across as an interesting position to me and Danone is one of the leading names in health beverages segment. At this new position, I will bring my previous experience of building brands across categories, branding and sales infrastructure."
Danone Narang Beverages is a joint venture between French foods giant, Danone and Mumbai-based, Narang Group.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019