New Gitanjali stores in Jharkhand
Planning to open 10 more stores in this financial year in the state
August 12, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gitanjali Jewels has launched a 1st Store in Dahnbad and 5th store in Jharkhand on 11th August 2011. As per the company release, Today, the chain has over 70 retail outlets across India, from the established metros to the emerging cities and towns in all the four regions. . With prominent presence in 4 major cities such as Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Jharsuguda, Bokaro Gitanjali Jewels is planning to open 10 more stores in Jharkhand in this financial year. Out of which Ranchi will be the first one.
If service and ambience are two of the defining features of the Gitanjali Jewels chain, the unique range of jewellery products that are on offer are strikingly distinct as well. The stores present a bouquet of India’s leading jewellery brands including Nakshatra, Gili, D’Damas, Asmi, Diya, Maya Gold, Parineeta, Collection G, Gold Expressions and others targeted to different consumers under various price segments.
The stores showcase classic, ethnic and casual designs, under multiple brands and collections. This wide range is perfectly suited to satisfy the various requirements of customers in almost every possible way.
This diversity in choice is what makes the store the perfect one stop jewellery destination. There is something for everyone, ranging from traditional to classic Italian, from daily fashion accessories to formal adornments, from jewellery brands to lifestyle products.
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations