New Jt President at UB Grp
Shekhar Ramamurthy gets the position.September 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
United Breweries Limited has moved up Shekhar Ramamurthy to the poisition of a Joint Director of the group. He was the deputy president, overseeing sales & marketing, besides international operations previously. In the new role, he will be in charge of strategic planning and HR, in addition to his earlier responsibilities. He will report to Kalyan Ganguly, president & MD, of UBL.
Ramamurthy joined the company in 1989 and has been withthe company ever since. He has helf some crucial positions all these years. The position given to Ramamurthy has been specially created in the organisation.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores