New Jt President at UB Grp
Shekhar Ramamurthy gets the position.September 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
United Breweries Limited has moved up Shekhar Ramamurthy to the poisition of a Joint Director of the group. He was the deputy president, overseeing sales & marketing, besides international operations previously. In the new role, he will be in charge of strategic planning and HR, in addition to his earlier responsibilities. He will report to Kalyan Ganguly, president & MD, of UBL.
Ramamurthy joined the company in 1989 and has been withthe company ever since. He has helf some crucial positions all these years. The position given to Ramamurthy has been specially created in the organisation.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO