New Marketing Head for Pizza Hut India
Sunay Bhasin joined Pizza Hut back in 2007 as a Marketing Manager
August 19, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
In order to further strengthen the position of Pizza Hut as a strong affordable casual dining brand in the country, Sunay Bhasin has been appointed as the new Marketing Head of Pizza Hut for Indian subcontinent. In his new role, Sunay will be responsible for all marketing, branding and brand related public relations activities for Pizza Hut.
Sunay joined Pizza Hut in 2007 as a Marketing Manager and played a key role in establishing the roadmap for the brand's journey to the ACDR space. Later in 2009, he relocated to Dallas, USA as Marketing Manager for KFC International. With a career spanning over ten years in allied fields of brand management and marketing, prior to joining Yum! Restaurants International, he has worked with companies like GSK Consumer Healthcare and SC Johnson. An IIM Calcutta alumni, Sunay has vast exposure across consumer retail, FMCG and healthcare industries.
On being appointed as the Head of Marketing, Pizza Hut India, Sunay said, "Pizza Hut is the #1 Affordable Casual Dining Restaurant in the country, with a proud history of product innovation and outstanding talent. It's a great honor to join the team and have the opportunity to build on its success. I'm very optimistic about my new role and look forward to further strengthening the brand in the Casual Dining space."
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India