New Samsung Plaza in Chennai
The ninth Samsung Plaza will have its new Smart TV lineup besides the recently introduced ‘Invincia’ and ‘Purista’ series of Split ACs
June 08, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Digital technology leader, Samsung India inaugurated its ninth Samsung Plaza in Chennai. Spread across 2100 sq ft area floor area, the showroom showcases the Company’s complete range of audio video, home appliance, mobile and IT products. The landmark showroom in the hub of the city was inaugurated by Mr. Hyunki Chang, Regional Head, Samsung, Mr. Vimal Karnawat, Proprietor - Vijay Electronics in the presence of other Samsung representatives and customers.
The latest Samsung Plaza located at Elite Towers, No 53/35 North Usman Road, Chennai is the 16th Plaza in the state of Tamil Nadu. The showroom has on display Samsung’s new Smart TV Lineup across the LED and Plasma platforms. Samsung Smart TVs provide consumers with a smarter, more connected viewing experience. Available across LED D5500, D6000, D7000 and D8000 series as well as the D8000 Plasma series, Samsung Smart TVs allow users to easily search for movies, TV shows, browse the web, explore Samsung apps, chat with friends and find many other types of new interactive TV content. Samsung has launched a range of 12 Smart television models in the screen sizes between 40” to 60” across Series D5500, D6000, D7000 and D8000 priced between Rs. 68,900/- to Rs. 400,000/-. The D8000 Plasma is available in 64” screen size priced at Rs. 230,000/-.
Also, on display are Samsung’s recently introduced ‘Invincia’ and ‘Purista’ series of Split ACs. While the Invincia series incorporates Smart Inverter technology that saves upto 60% energy when the AC is on, the Purista Plus series features a breakthrough innovation - Virus DoctorTM with SPI (S-Plasma ion) technology.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019