New Styles! New store in Bengaluru!
Indus League launches new formal menswear retail format
September 04, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indus League launches new formal menswear retail format – Headquarters Bangalore, September 1st, 2010: Indus League Clothing, a part of the future group, launched their new formal menswear retail format – Headquarters, ‘Your formalwear destination’ in Bangalore on Wednesday evening amidst a lot of fanfare. At this glitzy event Kannada Cine Star Chetan was styled by Prasad Bidapa in various looks for the huge collection available at Headquarters.Headquarters houses Indigo Nation, John Miller, Urbana, Daniel Hechter and Located on Brigade Road, the store is spread over 5000 sq ft and is the brand’s fifth premium store in the country after Mani Sqaure Mall, Kolkatta, Ambi Mall, Delhi, Connaught Place, Delhi and Nagpur.Headquarters is the first of its kind one stop destination for men offering end- to-end clothing solutions in office wear. From the first interview shirt to shirts that can be worn to the boardroom, one can style himself for every momentous occasion in work life. The store adds a whole new dimension to shopping by having personalized shopping assistants who would help customers make the right choice from the vast range of suits, jackets, shirts, trousers and accessories.Speaking on the launch, Rachna Aggarwal, CEO, Indus league said “With Headquarters the idea is to build a relationship with customer and offer clothing solutions through their work life. This is our 5th store in the country after Kolkata, Delhi and Nagpur. We plan to launch outlets in all major state capitals over the next 18 months”“I think it’s very important to wear comfortable yet stylized clothes while working. Most people go wrong while buying formal clothes. I like the concept of trained stylists who assist the shoppers at HQ. Finally Bangalore has a formal men’s wear destination” said Chetan.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019