New U enters posh locations
Opens two flagship high-street stores in Delhi.May 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
New U is further strengthening its position as the beauty store of choice for shoppers in South Delhi. New U announced the opening of its twin flagship South Delhi outlets in Khan Market and Defence Colony, a move that seeks to enhance the customer's retail shopping experience for personal care products.
Spread over a combined area of close to 1,200 sq. ft, the two stores have the largest range of beauty care products from across the globe under a single roof. The outlets offer a unique, interactive layout, highly trained staff, personal approach, quality products and through-the-year bargains and deals.
Inaugurating the new stores, Dabur India Ltd Group Director, PD, Narang said: “New U is a place where women and girls of all ages have fun shopping because it offers all the beauty products they love and more, under a single roof. The addition of these new stores to our expanding retail network further establishes New U as the market leader and the prefered beauty retailer in the country.”
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear