New U enters posh locations
Opens two flagship high-street stores in Delhi.May 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
New U is further strengthening its position as the beauty store of choice for shoppers in South Delhi. New U announced the opening of its twin flagship South Delhi outlets in Khan Market and Defence Colony, a move that seeks to enhance the customer's retail shopping experience for personal care products.
Spread over a combined area of close to 1,200 sq. ft, the two stores have the largest range of beauty care products from across the globe under a single roof. The outlets offer a unique, interactive layout, highly trained staff, personal approach, quality products and through-the-year bargains and deals.
Inaugurating the new stores, Dabur India Ltd Group Director, PD, Narang said: “New U is a place where women and girls of all ages have fun shopping because it offers all the beauty products they love and more, under a single roof. The addition of these new stores to our expanding retail network further establishes New U as the market leader and the prefered beauty retailer in the country.”
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG