New appointment at FUJIFILM India
Rohit Pandit joins as EVP.May 21, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
FUJIFILM India has appointed Rohit Pandit, former Business Head at LG Electronics, as the Executive Vice President for the Digital Camera Business.
A veteran sales and marketing professional, Pandit has over 18 years of work experience in the Sales and Marketing function of consumer durables and organised retail industry. He will oversee Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain management at Digital Still Camera division of FUJIFILM India Pvt. Ltd.
During his extensive 18 years of career in Sales, Marketing and Category management, he served reputed firms including Whirlpool India Ltd, Reliance Digital Retail Ltd and LG Electronics.
“We are pleased to welcome Rohit Pandit on board at FUJIFILM. His background in Consumer Electronics industry and his expertise in areas like Sales and Marketing Strategy, Channel Management - Retail & Distribution, Product & Category Management will be beneficial for the company and we hope to reach new heights in the coming years,” said K Tanaka, Managing Director, FUJIFILM India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021