New appointment at FUJIFILM India
Rohit Pandit joins as EVP.May 21, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
FUJIFILM India has appointed Rohit Pandit, former Business Head at LG Electronics, as the Executive Vice President for the Digital Camera Business.
A veteran sales and marketing professional, Pandit has over 18 years of work experience in the Sales and Marketing function of consumer durables and organised retail industry. He will oversee Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain management at Digital Still Camera division of FUJIFILM India Pvt. Ltd.
During his extensive 18 years of career in Sales, Marketing and Category management, he served reputed firms including Whirlpool India Ltd, Reliance Digital Retail Ltd and LG Electronics.
“We are pleased to welcome Rohit Pandit on board at FUJIFILM. His background in Consumer Electronics industry and his expertise in areas like Sales and Marketing Strategy, Channel Management - Retail & Distribution, Product & Category Management will be beneficial for the company and we hope to reach new heights in the coming years,” said K Tanaka, Managing Director, FUJIFILM India.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2