New appointment at Philips
Philips India has recently appointed ADA Ratnam as President of Philips Consumer Lifestyle IndiaFebruary 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Philips India has recently appointed ADA Ratnam as President of Philips Consumer Lifestyle India. Ratnam was heading the Lighting Systems and Controls business at Philips Lighting India. He takes over from Anjan Bose, who would be retiring from Philips India on March 31, 2012.
Rajeev Chopra, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Philips India, said, “We are pleased that Ratnam has accepted the appointment to lead the India CL business. I am confident that his extensive knowledge of the Philips organisation and his proven track record will take the consumer lifestyle business to newer heights.”
Ratnam has been a part of Philips since November, 2004.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2