New appointment at Philips
Philips India has recently appointed ADA Ratnam as President of Philips Consumer Lifestyle IndiaFebruary 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Philips India has recently appointed ADA Ratnam as President of Philips Consumer Lifestyle India. Ratnam was heading the Lighting Systems and Controls business at Philips Lighting India. He takes over from Anjan Bose, who would be retiring from Philips India on March 31, 2012.
Rajeev Chopra, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Philips India, said, “We are pleased that Ratnam has accepted the appointment to lead the India CL business. I am confident that his extensive knowledge of the Philips organisation and his proven track record will take the consumer lifestyle business to newer heights.”
Ratnam has been a part of Philips since November, 2004.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores