New appointment at Sher Singh
Marketing officer instated.
Tags: Sher SinghApril 27, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sher Singh has appointed Shyam Sukhramani as its Chief Merchandising and Marketing Officer. Shyam has over 17 years of rich experience in the retail and fashion industry and, most recently ran the global business for Levi Strauss & Co based out of its headquarters in San Francisco. “I am excited to build Sher Singh as a global brand. India has a phenomenal tradition in textiles and apparel; it is about time that India has its own global lifestyle brand” said Shyam Sukhramani, Chief Merchandising and Marketing Officer, Sher Singh. Shyam moved back to India to join the Sher Singh leadership team after a long and successful career at Levi’s, including over 15 years in India. Shyam joined Levi’s in 1995 and was instrumental in building the brand in India prior to his move to the global HQ in San Francisco.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category