New appointment at Sher Singh
Marketing officer instated.
Tags: Sher SinghApril 27, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sher Singh has appointed Shyam Sukhramani as its Chief Merchandising and Marketing Officer. Shyam has over 17 years of rich experience in the retail and fashion industry and, most recently ran the global business for Levi Strauss & Co based out of its headquarters in San Francisco. “I am excited to build Sher Singh as a global brand. India has a phenomenal tradition in textiles and apparel; it is about time that India has its own global lifestyle brand” said Shyam Sukhramani, Chief Merchandising and Marketing Officer, Sher Singh. Shyam moved back to India to join the Sher Singh leadership team after a long and successful career at Levi’s, including over 15 years in India. Shyam joined Levi’s in 1995 and was instrumental in building the brand in India prior to his move to the global HQ in San Francisco.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021