New destinations for gourmet
Speciality Restaurant plans an Italian chain and a plaza for all its brands.May 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Speciality Restaurants is planning to open an Italian cuisine restaurant chain under the name Mizuna. A pilot project in this regard has already begun at Pune. The restaurant is expected to be operational by December 2012. Mizuna will be a bar-cum-eatery following a ‘breakfast to dinner’ format. Based on the response in Pune, they will look to take up projects across the country including Kolkata.
The company will also set up a food plaza in Rajarhat in West Bengal at an expected cost of Rs 17 crore where it will have all the restaurant brands under one roof. One acre of land for the project has already been bought and application for obtaining necessary clearances is also in process. The work for the same is expected to begin early next year.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India