New destinations for gourmet
Speciality Restaurant plans an Italian chain and a plaza for all its brands.May 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Speciality Restaurants is planning to open an Italian cuisine restaurant chain under the name Mizuna. A pilot project in this regard has already begun at Pune. The restaurant is expected to be operational by December 2012. Mizuna will be a bar-cum-eatery following a ‘breakfast to dinner’ format. Based on the response in Pune, they will look to take up projects across the country including Kolkata.
The company will also set up a food plaza in Rajarhat in West Bengal at an expected cost of Rs 17 crore where it will have all the restaurant brands under one roof. One acre of land for the project has already been bought and application for obtaining necessary clearances is also in process. The work for the same is expected to begin early next year.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021