New e-retailer on the block
Styleever.com aims at offering value for money.July 27, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
E-retailing is picking up pace in India as the competition grows fierce and new players enter the market. A recent entrant to this arena is styleever.com. Being termed as mega online shopping portal carrying the largest collection of lifestyle products from significant categories, is a boon for all online customers looking for apparels & accessories. The website offers product category including tops, dresses, tunics, watches, sunglasses, handbags, belts, jewellery etc. and brands including Mishka, Surat Diamonds, Shriya, Baywatch, Figo Fashions, Calvino, Vintage and many more.
Rajiv Mehra, Director, Styleever.com says, “We want customers to be able to save money and time while shopping online. So we have clubbed a wide variety of lifestyle apparels & accessories under one roof. Just with a click of button the customer will get the product at his doorstep at the finest prices. We have presented our online shopping portal to buy quality products online which will be delivered at their doorstep in 7-10 working days across India at the unbeatable price at no shipping cost for consumer.”
The website currently offers Discount Coupon worth Rs 250 at the time of registration & the offer can be availed at the minimum purchase of Rs 1000.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021