New e-retailer on the block
Styleever.com aims at offering value for money.July 27, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
E-retailing is picking up pace in India as the competition grows fierce and new players enter the market. A recent entrant to this arena is styleever.com. Being termed as mega online shopping portal carrying the largest collection of lifestyle products from significant categories, is a boon for all online customers looking for apparels & accessories. The website offers product category including tops, dresses, tunics, watches, sunglasses, handbags, belts, jewellery etc. and brands including Mishka, Surat Diamonds, Shriya, Baywatch, Figo Fashions, Calvino, Vintage and many more.
Rajiv Mehra, Director, Styleever.com says, “We want customers to be able to save money and time while shopping online. So we have clubbed a wide variety of lifestyle apparels & accessories under one roof. Just with a click of button the customer will get the product at his doorstep at the finest prices. We have presented our online shopping portal to buy quality products online which will be delivered at their doorstep in 7-10 working days across India at the unbeatable price at no shipping cost for consumer.”
The website currently offers Discount Coupon worth Rs 250 at the time of registration & the offer can be availed at the minimum purchase of Rs 1000.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2