New face of Esprit Fall Winter Collection
Celebrating the evolution of the Esprit shopper
September 07, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gisele Bündchen, the top Brazilian super-model, is the new face of the Esprit Fall-Holiday campaign. The stunning beauty was selected for this campaign as she represents the evolution of the ‘Esprit shopper’.
This new Esprit campaign focuses more on the product, the substance, variety and quality of the lines that form the core of the campaign. The various Esprit women’s lines present three modern styles – the three Iconic Styles. Depending on the occasion, they can be transformed into a completely new look – casual, business or glamorous.
Gisele Bündchen embodies easy elegance, charisma and naturalness and is therefore perfectly suited to the Californian spirit of the Esprit brand. At the heart of the Iconic photo shoot, Bundchen represents the Esprit woman – a personality with a fresh, individual look. She embodies a friendly and expressive spirit – not a girl, but a self-confident and straightforward woman, who is well dressed 24/7.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021