New face of Esprit Fall Winter Collection
Celebrating the evolution of the Esprit shopper
September 07, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gisele Bündchen, the top Brazilian super-model, is the new face of the Esprit Fall-Holiday campaign. The stunning beauty was selected for this campaign as she represents the evolution of the ‘Esprit shopper’.
This new Esprit campaign focuses more on the product, the substance, variety and quality of the lines that form the core of the campaign. The various Esprit women’s lines present three modern styles – the three Iconic Styles. Depending on the occasion, they can be transformed into a completely new look – casual, business or glamorous.
Gisele Bündchen embodies easy elegance, charisma and naturalness and is therefore perfectly suited to the Californian spirit of the Esprit brand. At the heart of the Iconic photo shoot, Bundchen represents the Esprit woman – a personality with a fresh, individual look. She embodies a friendly and expressive spirit – not a girl, but a self-confident and straightforward woman, who is well dressed 24/7.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India