New logo and branding for Allcargo
Allcargo Global Logistics Limited has introduced a new logo and branding initiative. The company has undergone two key developments
September 28, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Allcargo Global Logistics Limited has introduced a new logo and branding initiative. The company has undergone two key developments – the first is a minor modification in the name from Allcargo Global Logistics Limited to Allcargo Logistics Limited, the adoption of a new logo and brand identity, and the second is the formation of a parent company called Avashya Group.
Allcargo has embarked on this ambitious journey of consolidating its brand through its specially crafted new logo and rebranding and repositioning exercise. The new parent company, Avashya Group, will consolidate all group companies: Allcargo, India’s leading Logistics Company; ECU Line, Belgium; Hindustan Cargo Limited; Allcargo Shipping, MHTC and Conserve Infratech Pvt Ltd under one brand’s name.
Shashi Kiran Shetty, Chairman and Managing Director, Allcargo Logistics Limited, said, “Every corporation also has two options to express two essential truths about itself through its logo. One is the nature of its business and, two the nature of its thinking. With our business undergoing a transformation in size, scale and stature, we have chosen to express the Unchanging Truth about our corporation – Our Thinking. In future, as we expand and diversify our interests, Avashya will be committed to delivering Transformations that delight for every new activity it embarks upon. ”
The re-branding exercise encompasses the company’s increasing appetite and renewed focus on growth and expansion of its businesses across sectors.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India