New senior appointments at AGIL
Devasish Dutta and Shailender Singh to head Retail and Hospitality division respectively
September 09, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading real estate developer Aerens Gold Souk International Ltd (AGIL) made two senior appointments – Devasish Dutta and Shailender Singh for their Retail and Hospitality Division respectively.
Devasish Dutta, a business graduate, brings to the table over 22 years of experience in the retail industry. As President- Retail, he will be responsible for the design, development, operations and management of the Commercial, Retail, Residential, IT Parks and Hospitality buildings.
Heading the company’s Hospitality division is Shailender Singh who will be responsible for all the Hotel division, Food Courts, Multiplexes, Brand Creation and Management. In his career spanning more than 17 years, Shailender Singh brings a strong combination of sales, marketing and management experience to his position.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021