New senior appointments at AGIL
Devasish Dutta and Shailender Singh to head Retail and Hospitality division respectively
September 09, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading real estate developer Aerens Gold Souk International Ltd (AGIL) made two senior appointments – Devasish Dutta and Shailender Singh for their Retail and Hospitality Division respectively.
Devasish Dutta, a business graduate, brings to the table over 22 years of experience in the retail industry. As President- Retail, he will be responsible for the design, development, operations and management of the Commercial, Retail, Residential, IT Parks and Hospitality buildings.
Heading the company’s Hospitality division is Shailender Singh who will be responsible for all the Hotel division, Food Courts, Multiplexes, Brand Creation and Management. In his career spanning more than 17 years, Shailender Singh brings a strong combination of sales, marketing and management experience to his position.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore