New store opens in Delhi
Reliance Digital's new store is located at DLF City Centre Mall.April 09, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The consumers’ electronics and durables retailer, Reliance Digital, has opened its 7th store in Delhi NCR at DLF City Centre Mall, Shalimar Bagh.
The new Reliance Digital store at DLF City Mall is spread over 11,969 sq ft, and offers consumers an excellent choice of over 4000 products with over 200 international and national brands. The complete collection of consumer electronics like the latest LED & LCD TVs, home theatres, digital cameras, mobile phones, IT & accessories, as well as the entire Apple range are available under one roof.
On the occasion of the new store launch in Delhi, Brian Bade, CEO, Reliance Digital, highlighting the brand’s offerings said, “We are delighted to open another Reliance Digital store in Delhi. We have got an overwhelming response from our existing stores and are pleased to expand the same shopping experience to our customers in this part of the city. Thanks to the loyal customers, Reliance Digital now has 75 stores in India and we look forward to open new stores in the coming months.”
With this new store at Shalimar Bagh, Reliance Digital would now be present across 7 locations in Delhi NCR – DLF City Center Mall (Shalimar Bagh), Moments Mall (Kirti Nagar), Ramada Mall (Dwarka Sector 10), Ambience Mall (Vasant Kunj), Shipra Mall (Ghaziabad), Ambience Mall & Raheja Mall (Gurgaon).
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2