New store opens in Delhi
Reliance Digital's new store is located at DLF City Centre Mall.April 09, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The consumers’ electronics and durables retailer, Reliance Digital, has opened its 7th store in Delhi NCR at DLF City Centre Mall, Shalimar Bagh.
The new Reliance Digital store at DLF City Mall is spread over 11,969 sq ft, and offers consumers an excellent choice of over 4000 products with over 200 international and national brands. The complete collection of consumer electronics like the latest LED & LCD TVs, home theatres, digital cameras, mobile phones, IT & accessories, as well as the entire Apple range are available under one roof.
On the occasion of the new store launch in Delhi, Brian Bade, CEO, Reliance Digital, highlighting the brand’s offerings said, “We are delighted to open another Reliance Digital store in Delhi. We have got an overwhelming response from our existing stores and are pleased to expand the same shopping experience to our customers in this part of the city. Thanks to the loyal customers, Reliance Digital now has 75 stores in India and we look forward to open new stores in the coming months.”
With this new store at Shalimar Bagh, Reliance Digital would now be present across 7 locations in Delhi NCR – DLF City Center Mall (Shalimar Bagh), Moments Mall (Kirti Nagar), Ramada Mall (Dwarka Sector 10), Ambience Mall (Vasant Kunj), Shipra Mall (Ghaziabad), Ambience Mall & Raheja Mall (Gurgaon).
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021