Nickelodeon partners with Mahindra Retail
Launches a range of exciting adventure toys for kids.January 29, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Nick India - Viacom18’s kids brand, in association with one of India’s leading retailers, Mahindra Retail have introduced a new range of adventure toys – Play Nation ‘Royal Express & Play Nation Speed Racing’. Powered by Nickelodeon, the exciting range of DIY (Do It Yourself) toys will consist of a train set called Play Nation Royal Express and a car set called Play Nation Speed Racing.
The Play Nation Speed Racing range of toys have special features like speed control, changeable routes, working red lights and magnetic base amongst others, whereas the Play Nation Royal Express boasts of features like backward action, infrared control, auto hinge and working headlights.
Sandeep Dahiya, Sr. Vice President - Consumer Products & Communications, Viacom18 Media Pvt Ltd, says “We’re happy to partner with Mahindra Retail to extend our brand to ‘Royal Express’ and ‘Speed Racing’. Given their unique features, the range is sure to excite our young consumers with its action, speed and engineering aspects.” He further added, “This partnership is in line with our plan to extend brand ‘Nickelodeon’ to categories that are relevant as well as exciting, through interesting collaboration like this.”
Deepinder Kapany – Executive Vice President, Distribution Business & Beanstalk, Mahindra Retail, adds, “We are extremely delighted with this new association with Nickelodeon. The launch of the Play Nation Royal Express and the Play Nation Speed Racing is only the beginning to excite kids to make their very own railway and racingtracks! It’s more than just fun, as these products can help build teamwork abilities, develop the kids motor and coordination skills while the child has fun and is being entertained in a healthy manner. Our association with Nickelodeon is a perfect platform to launch these toys that are synonymous to fun, entertainment, development and adventure, just like Nickelodeon.”
The association will also include marketing activities like on-air promotion, consumer interactivity, digital and radio that will help in engagement withkids.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint