Nielsen organises 'Consumer 360 event'
Nielsen recently concluded its annual Consumer 360 event in New Delhi, India. The event brings together industry thought
November 16, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Nielsen recently concluded its annual Consumer 360 event in New Delhi, India. The event brings together industry thought leaders, marketing practitioners and international business professionals to interact over leading edge and transformative ideas. The topics discussed at the event include Indian consumer's instincts and inflation, changing rules of shopper marketing, FMCG marketing practice in rural India, etc. Nielsen has identified four key trends that will drive consumption in FMCG category -- premiumisation, consumers switching from commodity to brands, from indulgence to regular consumption, and acceptability.
There were present some of the leading names in the Indian retail and communication industry such as Arun Maira, Member, Planning Comission; Samudra Bhattacharya, Sales Head, PepsiCo; Thomas Varghese, CEO, ABRL; Bijou Kurien, President & CE, Lifestyle Reliance Retail; Tarun Arora, EVP- Head of marketing, Godrej Consumer Products; Roosevelt D'Souza, ED, Nielsen India; Vikram Khosla, Head of sales- Foods, ITC; Deepak Gulati, CEO, Tata DOCOMO; Anupama Ahluwalia, CMO, Coca-Cola India; Saugata Gupta, CEO, Cobsumer products, Marico; among others.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021