Nikon opens exclusive D-SLR zone
Nikon India, launched an exclusive Nikon professional D-SLR camera zone
July 25, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Nikon India, launched an exclusive Nikon professional D-SLR camera zone at Foto Best Pvt Ltd (Whizz), Dickensen Road, Bangalore. The store was inaugurated by Nikon Hong Kong GM Marketing Kimito Uemura in the presence of Nikon India MD Hidehiko Tanaka. It is the first of its kind store that Nikon has opened in Southern India in addition to two zones in Mumbai and Delhi. The D-SLR zone showcases the entire range of D-SLR cameras, NIKKOR lenses and a range of CCOOLPIX compact cameras. Going forward Nikon aims to open 25 similar outlets across India by the end of this financial year. Presently, Nikon is targeting 800 retail outlets for in store branding along with the plans to hire 200 in store promoters also in the current financial year to further improve the buying experience.
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor
- PVR buys controlling stake in SPI cinemas
- DailyNinja buys out 4amShop in all-cash deal
- GUESS to go on its own in India!