Nirula’s plans 125 more outlets
Nirula’s has expansion plans up its sleeves, it is expanding its bandwidth in metros. Recently, it has inaugurated
June 16, 2010 | comments ( 3 ) |
Nirula’s has expansion plans up its sleeves, it is expanding its bandwidth in metros. Recently, it has inaugurated its outlets in Mumbai, Indore and Mussoorie. More stores in Mumbai, Bangalore, Jalandhar and Pathankot are on the cards.
The company is currently operating 75 outlets in 16 cities and plans to add 125 more to by March 2010. The chain will have 80 metro express formats at Metro Stations in Delhi. Twenty company-owned ice-cream kiosks also figure in the plan.
A metro express format will spread over an area of 50-60 sq ft, while an ice-cream kiosks/parlour, will have an area of 75-200 sq ft, on an average.
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore