Nirula’s plans 125 more outlets
Nirula’s has expansion plans up its sleeves, it is expanding its bandwidth in metros. Recently, it has inaugurated
June 16, 2010 | comments ( 3 ) |
Nirula’s has expansion plans up its sleeves, it is expanding its bandwidth in metros. Recently, it has inaugurated its outlets in Mumbai, Indore and Mussoorie. More stores in Mumbai, Bangalore, Jalandhar and Pathankot are on the cards.
The company is currently operating 75 outlets in 16 cities and plans to add 125 more to by March 2010. The chain will have 80 metro express formats at Metro Stations in Delhi. Twenty company-owned ice-cream kiosks also figure in the plan.
A metro express format will spread over an area of 50-60 sq ft, while an ice-cream kiosks/parlour, will have an area of 75-200 sq ft, on an average.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021