Nissan Motor plans 30 more dealerships this fiscal
Nissan India has announced that the company is going to open
July 14, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Nissan India has announced that the company is going to open approximately 30 more dealership by the end of this year in the country.
"In the process of establishing the Nissan brand in India, Nissan Motor India, in partnership with Hover Automotive (its sales, marketing and dealer development arm) is rapidly preparing its dealer network structure to support growth in the country. The company plans to have more than 30 dealers by end of this fiscal", the firm said in a statement.
Currently, Nissan Motor India has 15 dealerships including the recently opened outlets in Ludhiana, Gurgaon, Calicut, Jalandhar and Surat. The next five dealership is coming in Navi Mumbai, Bhubaneshwar, Jaipur, Bhopal and Thiruvananthapuram this month, taking the total number to 20.
The company has plans to aggressively speed on the dealership network pan-India. It would also introduce the much-awaited compact car Nissan Micra in Delhi on July 14.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021