Nissan Motor plans 30 more dealerships this fiscal
Nissan India has announced that the company is going to open
July 14, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Nissan India has announced that the company is going to open approximately 30 more dealership by the end of this year in the country.
"In the process of establishing the Nissan brand in India, Nissan Motor India, in partnership with Hover Automotive (its sales, marketing and dealer development arm) is rapidly preparing its dealer network structure to support growth in the country. The company plans to have more than 30 dealers by end of this fiscal", the firm said in a statement.
Currently, Nissan Motor India has 15 dealerships including the recently opened outlets in Ludhiana, Gurgaon, Calicut, Jalandhar and Surat. The next five dealership is coming in Navi Mumbai, Bhubaneshwar, Jaipur, Bhopal and Thiruvananthapuram this month, taking the total number to 20.
The company has plans to aggressively speed on the dealership network pan-India. It would also introduce the much-awaited compact car Nissan Micra in Delhi on July 14.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO