Nitco Ltd. opens its largest Le Studio at Pune
The city of iconic warriors and historic upheavals is now home to many from the sunrise industries.
February 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
The city of iconic warriors and historic upheavals is now home to many from the sunrise industries. Citing an opportunity amidst the growing market, Nitco today launched its largest Le Studio in the city of Pune. The showroom has being launched in association with its existing city dealer Ceratec. This is the 12th Le Studio in the country and is spread across 4,000 sq.ft of space. Keeping in-sync with the ambience in Le Studios at other locations, the Pune Le Studio treats its visitors with a visual delight. Its soft lights, variety of mock-ups lend a helping hand to its customers for better judgment. This is the 1st Le Studio in the city of Pune. Speaking on the occasion to announce the opening of its showroom, Mr. Vivek Talwar - Managing Director, Nitco Ltd said, "The city has witnessed some massive and unprecedented changes in it`s composition over the last few years. It`s only natural for us to cash on the current housing demand in the market and offer our customers with the largest array of products."
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store