Nitco Ltd. opens its largest Le Studio at Pune
The city of iconic warriors and historic upheavals is now home to many from the sunrise industries.
February 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
The city of iconic warriors and historic upheavals is now home to many from the sunrise industries. Citing an opportunity amidst the growing market, Nitco today launched its largest Le Studio in the city of Pune. The showroom has being launched in association with its existing city dealer Ceratec. This is the 12th Le Studio in the country and is spread across 4,000 sq.ft of space. Keeping in-sync with the ambience in Le Studios at other locations, the Pune Le Studio treats its visitors with a visual delight. Its soft lights, variety of mock-ups lend a helping hand to its customers for better judgment. This is the 1st Le Studio in the city of Pune. Speaking on the occasion to announce the opening of its showroom, Mr. Vivek Talwar - Managing Director, Nitco Ltd said, "The city has witnessed some massive and unprecedented changes in it`s composition over the last few years. It`s only natural for us to cash on the current housing demand in the market and offer our customers with the largest array of products."
- Traders to shut shops on Sep 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Flipkart blacklists several sellers selling sub standard bedsheets
- Paytm launches its own AI cloud for India
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform