Nitco Ltd. opens its largest Le Studio at Pune
The city of iconic warriors and historic upheavals is now home to many from the sunrise industries.
February 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
The city of iconic warriors and historic upheavals is now home to many from the sunrise industries. Citing an opportunity amidst the growing market, Nitco today launched its largest Le Studio in the city of Pune. The showroom has being launched in association with its existing city dealer Ceratec. This is the 12th Le Studio in the country and is spread across 4,000 sq.ft of space. Keeping in-sync with the ambience in Le Studios at other locations, the Pune Le Studio treats its visitors with a visual delight. Its soft lights, variety of mock-ups lend a helping hand to its customers for better judgment. This is the 1st Le Studio in the city of Pune. Speaking on the occasion to announce the opening of its showroom, Mr. Vivek Talwar - Managing Director, Nitco Ltd said, "The city has witnessed some massive and unprecedented changes in it`s composition over the last few years. It`s only natural for us to cash on the current housing demand in the market and offer our customers with the largest array of products."
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore