Nivea gets Parineeti to endorse brand
The brand has appointed Parineeti Chopra as its brand ambassador.January 05, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Nivea India, the skin & hair care brand, has announced the appointment of Parineeti Chopra as the brand ambassador for its face cleansing range.
The actor will endorse the newly launched Total Face Cleanup, in a series of print and television advertisements. According the brand, which is targeting the youth, the actor is a rage amongst that class. The brand sees face cleansing as one of the fastest growing categories.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear