Nivea gets Parineeti to endorse brand
The brand has appointed Parineeti Chopra as its brand ambassador.January 05, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Nivea India, the skin & hair care brand, has announced the appointment of Parineeti Chopra as the brand ambassador for its face cleansing range.
The actor will endorse the newly launched Total Face Cleanup, in a series of print and television advertisements. According the brand, which is targeting the youth, the actor is a rage amongst that class. The brand sees face cleansing as one of the fastest growing categories.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG