Noel Tata as additional director of Trent
Tata Groupís retail venture Trent has recently announced
August 20, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tata Group’s retail venture Trent has recently announced Noel Tata as additional director of the company.
The decision came after he stepped down as the Managing Director of Trent Ltd on July 29, 2010. He was then appointed as MD of Tata International Ltd, a leather and engineering trading company with presence in 10 African nations, a region where it wants to double revenues to $1 billion in two years.
The latest appointment may be to expose him to diverse business that the critics say he lacks experience in, despite making a success out of Trent, which was just a shell company.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021