Noel Tata as additional director of Trent
Tata Groupís retail venture Trent has recently announced
August 20, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tata Group’s retail venture Trent has recently announced Noel Tata as additional director of the company.
The decision came after he stepped down as the Managing Director of Trent Ltd on July 29, 2010. He was then appointed as MD of Tata International Ltd, a leather and engineering trading company with presence in 10 African nations, a region where it wants to double revenues to $1 billion in two years.
The latest appointment may be to expose him to diverse business that the critics say he lacks experience in, despite making a success out of Trent, which was just a shell company.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay