Nokia ties up with Indiatimes Shopping, launches NokiaShop
Handset major Nokia has tied up with Indiatimes Shopping to launch its first online store in India.
January 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Handset major Nokia has tied up with Indiatimes Shopping to launch its first online store in India. The online store called NokiaShop (nokia.indiatimes.com) will be the first portal in the country to deliver phones directly from the manufacturer to the users. This marks the latest in a series of steps, including unveiling its largest ever marketing campaign in the country that the Finnish handset major is taking as it goes all-out to promote its Windows range of smartphones. Currently, online buying accounts for less than 1 per cent of the handset sales in India. The partnership will see Nokia India website direct consumers to Nokia Shop if they choose to buy its products online. The portal also offers interest free EMIs for three and six months along with a seven-day return policy.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2