Nokia ties up with Indiatimes Shopping, launches NokiaShop
Handset major Nokia has tied up with Indiatimes Shopping to launch its first online store in India.
January 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Handset major Nokia has tied up with Indiatimes Shopping to launch its first online store in India. The online store called NokiaShop (nokia.indiatimes.com) will be the first portal in the country to deliver phones directly from the manufacturer to the users. This marks the latest in a series of steps, including unveiling its largest ever marketing campaign in the country that the Finnish handset major is taking as it goes all-out to promote its Windows range of smartphones. Currently, online buying accounts for less than 1 per cent of the handset sales in India. The partnership will see Nokia India website direct consumers to Nokia Shop if they choose to buy its products online. The portal also offers interest free EMIs for three and six months along with a seven-day return policy.
- TBZ-The Original forays into Bengaluru
- Fabindia launches its flagship Experience Center in Delhi
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO