Noodle Bar enters Bangalore
Opens at Phoenix Market City.December 11, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Noodle Bar the Oriental restaurant by Pan India Food Solutions—the company behind Spaghetti Kitchen, Copper Chimney, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Bombay Blue, Gelato Italiano has opened its doors to Bangalore’s food lovers, at Phoenix Market City. Offering a range of dishes from the exotic corners of China, Thailand, Burma, Indonesia, Japan and Korea, it’s the perfect dining destination to savour and sample all things Oriental.
Complementing the Oriental menu is Noodle Bar’s rich décor which uses a contrasting palette of mahogany, cream and black hues. These colours further serve to accentuate the Asian theme with decorations and upholstery inspired by Chinese calligraphy. The restaurant adds a contemporary touch with frosted glass and stainless steel finishes. The open kitchen allows diners to view the elaborate ways in which delicious Oriental dishes are created.
Noodle Bar attracts an informed and well-traveled clientele, indulging their preference to eat out as a pastime. Its classy atmosphere belies its value-for-money pricing, a combination that residents of Bangalore will embrace.
K.S Narayanan, CEO, Pan India Food Solutions, commented on this expansion: “We’re excited about bring our offering of Oriental cuisine to Bangalore through Noodle Bar. This new opening ties in with our charted expansion plans, across the country. Noodle Bar is a unique brand that brings together food from the far flung corners of East Asia, for our patrons, and we do hope to become a culinary landmark for lovers of Asian cuisine.”
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years