Notandas Gems Pvt. Ltd to showcase ‘Jewels by Queenie’
Mumbai-based Notandas Jewellers has roped in celebrated jewellery designer and socialite Queenie Dhody to sell her labels at its outlets.
October 01, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mumbai-based Notandas Jewellers has roped in celebrated jewellery designer and socialite Queenie Dhody to sell her labels at its outlets. The collection sold under the brand name – JBQ or “Jewels by Queenie” will be launched on October 6th in Delhi at Notandas Gems Pvt. Ltd. Dhody will showcase her collection which will exclusively be in Diamonds, Rubies and other precious stones, a representative of Notandas Gems Pvt. Ltd told Jasmeet Sahi of Franchise India Holdings Ltd. The collection is not priced very high as the middle-level income customer should also be able to afford this designer jewellery. The branded jewellery market in India is said to be around Rs 5,000 crore to Rs 6,000 crore and is estimated to be growing by 10-15 per cent at every year.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India