Notandas Gems Pvt. Ltd to showcase ‘Jewels by Queenie’
Mumbai-based Notandas Jewellers has roped in celebrated jewellery designer and socialite Queenie Dhody to sell her labels at its outlets.
October 01, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mumbai-based Notandas Jewellers has roped in celebrated jewellery designer and socialite Queenie Dhody to sell her labels at its outlets. The collection sold under the brand name – JBQ or “Jewels by Queenie” will be launched on October 6th in Delhi at Notandas Gems Pvt. Ltd. Dhody will showcase her collection which will exclusively be in Diamonds, Rubies and other precious stones, a representative of Notandas Gems Pvt. Ltd told Jasmeet Sahi of Franchise India Holdings Ltd. The collection is not priced very high as the middle-level income customer should also be able to afford this designer jewellery. The branded jewellery market in India is said to be around Rs 5,000 crore to Rs 6,000 crore and is estimated to be growing by 10-15 per cent at every year.
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWeb’s India biz
- Unicommerce selected as the exclusive partner by House of Anita Dongre for warehouse & e-commerce management solutions
- Amazon registers sales surge across the categories at opening day of festive sale
- ShopClues launches International Store on its platform
- Retail sector set to reach USD 1750 bn. by 2026: FICCI-Deloitte report
- LOVE MOSCHINO launches first flagship store in Delhi