Notandas Gems Pvt. Ltd to showcase ‘Jewels by Queenie’
Mumbai-based Notandas Jewellers has roped in celebrated jewellery designer and socialite Queenie Dhody to sell her labels at its outlets.
October 01, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mumbai-based Notandas Jewellers has roped in celebrated jewellery designer and socialite Queenie Dhody to sell her labels at its outlets. The collection sold under the brand name – JBQ or “Jewels by Queenie” will be launched on October 6th in Delhi at Notandas Gems Pvt. Ltd. Dhody will showcase her collection which will exclusively be in Diamonds, Rubies and other precious stones, a representative of Notandas Gems Pvt. Ltd told Jasmeet Sahi of Franchise India Holdings Ltd. The collection is not priced very high as the middle-level income customer should also be able to afford this designer jewellery. The branded jewellery market in India is said to be around Rs 5,000 crore to Rs 6,000 crore and is estimated to be growing by 10-15 per cent at every year.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store