Notandas Gems Pvt. Ltd to showcase ‘Jewels by Queenie’
Mumbai-based Notandas Jewellers has roped in celebrated jewellery designer and socialite Queenie Dhody to sell her labels at its outlets.
October 01, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mumbai-based Notandas Jewellers has roped in celebrated jewellery designer and socialite Queenie Dhody to sell her labels at its outlets. The collection sold under the brand name – JBQ or “Jewels by Queenie” will be launched on October 6th in Delhi at Notandas Gems Pvt. Ltd. Dhody will showcase her collection which will exclusively be in Diamonds, Rubies and other precious stones, a representative of Notandas Gems Pvt. Ltd told Jasmeet Sahi of Franchise India Holdings Ltd. The collection is not priced very high as the middle-level income customer should also be able to afford this designer jewellery. The branded jewellery market in India is said to be around Rs 5,000 crore to Rs 6,000 crore and is estimated to be growing by 10-15 per cent at every year.
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor