Notandas Gems Pvt. Ltd to showcase ‘Jewels by Queenie’
Mumbai-based Notandas Jewellers has roped in celebrated jewellery designer and socialite Queenie Dhody to sell her labels at its outlets.
October 01, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mumbai-based Notandas Jewellers has roped in celebrated jewellery designer and socialite Queenie Dhody to sell her labels at its outlets. The collection sold under the brand name – JBQ or “Jewels by Queenie” will be launched on October 6th in Delhi at Notandas Gems Pvt. Ltd. Dhody will showcase her collection which will exclusively be in Diamonds, Rubies and other precious stones, a representative of Notandas Gems Pvt. Ltd told Jasmeet Sahi of Franchise India Holdings Ltd. The collection is not priced very high as the middle-level income customer should also be able to afford this designer jewellery. The branded jewellery market in India is said to be around Rs 5,000 crore to Rs 6,000 crore and is estimated to be growing by 10-15 per cent at every year.
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House