Novel jewellery destination
Gursimran Singh Chadha launches Jagat Jewels.
Tags: Jagat JewelsMay 18, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jewellery Designer and Gemologist, Gursimran Singh Chadha launched his first jewellery boutique – Jagat Jewels. Located at Main Pusa Road, Jagat Jewels offers the perfect blend of diamond and precious colour stones in impeccable designs. Jagat’s jewellery collections comprises of glowing, glittering diamonds and gems, gold enamel jewellery, crafted superbly and embellished with precious stones like Colombian emeralds, Burmese rubies, south sea pearls, blue sapphire etc.
“Beauty inspires me but I have no rigid opinions and objectives, and no set design beliefs. I draw from my experiences, my awareness of international fashion trends and most of all from my love for jewellery”, said Gursimran.
In an exclusive interaction with Indianretailer.com, Gursimran said, "Jagat Jewels on main Pusa Road is our flagship store. We plan to open two more boutiques over a span of five years. One in South Delhi and the other in West Delhi. Our Jewellery is not for the masses, it is high end, targeting the niche class customers, who wants to carry modern designs with the essence of Indian tradition. Our target sales for this year is about 18-20 crore."
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn