Nykaa raises funds
Plans expansion online as well as ‘offline’June 02, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Beauty e-commerce portal Nykaa has raised funds from investors including from a leading business family, but this company declined to provide the exact amount.
The two-year-old venture will use the funds to expand its online business and also set up ‘offline’ retail stores.
Falguni Nayar, Founder, Nykaa.com, in a media interaction, said, “We have raised funds from investors and we are targeting a turnover of more than Rs 100 crore over the next two years.”
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG