Nykaa raises funds
Plans expansion online as well as ‘offline’June 02, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Beauty e-commerce portal Nykaa has raised funds from investors including from a leading business family, but this company declined to provide the exact amount.
The two-year-old venture will use the funds to expand its online business and also set up ‘offline’ retail stores.
Falguni Nayar, Founder, Nykaa.com, in a media interaction, said, “We have raised funds from investors and we are targeting a turnover of more than Rs 100 crore over the next two years.”
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group