OPPO debuts in India
Will cover 12 cities through dealership networkFebruary 01, 2014 | comments ( 1 ) |
Chinese handset maker OPPO has forayed into Indian market with the launch of its flagship product – OPPO N1 – priced at Rs 39,999.
In the first stage of its operations, the company will cover 12 cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore and Chennai, through dealership network.
Tom Lu, Director and CEO, OPPO Mobiles India, said, “We intend to replicate our excellent product and service experience in India through our new and innovative Smartphones and give Indian consumers a delightful experience.”
Talking about his expectations from Indian market, Lu said, “I see a wonderful future for both OPPO India and our partners and the formation of a healthy and long-term association focused on progress and growth.”
The company has appointed film actors Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor as brand ambassadors as part of its marketing push.
OPPO entered into the mobile phone marketplace in 2008 in China and expanded its presence in Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, USA markets and now in India.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India