Odyssey’s New Store at Express Avenue
Odyssey today announced the launch of its 2nd largest
August 21, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Odyssey today announced the launch of its 2nd largest store in the fashionable Express Avenue Mall at Royapettah. The store is spread across 25000 sqft and provides a warm and relaxed environment for customers to browse through the varied offerings. The reigning World Chess Champion ‘Vishwanathan Anand’ inaugurated Odyssey’s 52nd store in the country.
The unique concept of this store designed by a New Zealand based design firm is a complete variation from the other book stores. The striking entrance and the use of deep charcoal, grey and timber to the flooring and fixtures gives a very warm feeling to the store. The concept for this store by combines elements and colors of our 2 earlier design concepts and giving it a more international and casual look.
The store packs-large book section has a wide choice for customers ranging from the top Indian writers to International Bestsellers across a gamut of subjects from of popular fiction business & management.
Gifts & Home Décor section will have unique product ranges including wide range of impulse gifts, Indian souvenirs, exciting ladies accessories, jute & leather collections, aromatic products, special sandalwood craft items, crystal-ware, jewelry, watches, perfumes, crockery etc. The Ed Hardy car accessories will also be found as a special range in the gifts section.
The Stationery section, Value Additions Café Coffee Day’s kiosk, Cocoa Tree - a chocolate kiosk that carries over 60 international brands including Toblerone, M&M’s, Ferrero Rocher, Swiss Delice, Belgian, Hawaiian Host, Ritter Sport, Goldkenn & Hershey’s etc.
On the inauguration, Mr. T. S Ashwin, Managing Director said, “We are glad about the launch of this store in Express Avenue, our largest outlet in Chennai and second largest in the chain. A long felt need to have a presence in central Chennai has been taken care of.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021