OnePlus plans to open its experience store in Hyderabad
After inaugurating experience stores in India at Bengaluru Noida and New Delhi the company plans to move HyderabadJuly 17, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
OnePlus, the global mobile technology startup, is planning to setup their second experience store in India. After inaugurating experience stores in India at Bengaluru, Noida and New Delhi, it looks like, up next is the “OnePlus Store in Hyderabad“. The OnePlus team had a brief poll on their Facebook page – asking and Hyderabad received the most votes. OnePlus is a company which has listened to it’s fans. Earlier when fans had so many troubles with invites for OnePlus One phone, they removed it in their next product launch. So with this poll, company might plan to look-out for a space in Hyderabad. If it comes, it will either at Banjara Hills or Hi-tech City.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Trek Bicycle to strengthen Retail Presence In North India
- Shoppers Stop To Exclusively Sell Chennai Super Kings Merchandise
- Amazon India CTO Dale Vaz Quits, Likely to Join Swiggy
- PE Firm L Catterton Invests Rs 170 Cr in Future Lifestyle Fashion
- Tissot announces Virat Kohli as brand Ambassador to launch its New Boutique
- Myntra To Launch Its Exclusive Red Carpet Line
- Coffee Day Enterprises Net Profit Rises 36 pc at Rs 34.5 Cr In Q4
- Cricketer DJ Bravo brings his apparel brand to India
- Digit Insurer To Cover Mobiles, Partners With E-tail Biggies
- PAYBACK India elevates Rijish Raghavan as New COO