Online portal for men
GetDandy.com offers products for men who love to shop online.June 01, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
It is a known fact that men buy online more frequently as compared to women. Keeping this in mind, a new website has been launched. GetDandy.com, a complete men centric website, offers products including clothing, bath & body, underwears, watches, fragrances, gym & sports gear, mobiles, gaming consoles etc, it has all the major brands under their belt to cater to almost all needs of men. And not only that, Get Dandy offers the latest in gizmos and gadgets. For women, they can visit this website and pick a gift for men.
The website offers various deals and vouchers for the buyers.
Their logistics partners include Dart, FedEx, and Aramex who play a vital role in delivering the products to the customers on time. Getdandy.com also has a facebook presence where it engages with its users by providing some fashion tips, commandments and other recent updates from the website.
“Shopping is a painful experience for men and they always try to escape; through this site we have given an easy solution for men to shop. Here we cater to all their needs from essentials to clothing, fragrances, watches, body & bath, gym & sports, gizmos etc with the most preferred brands by men. With a large number of users on internet and various social networking sites, the concept of online shopping is growing very rapidly. Through this idea of online shopping we are trying to reduce the time spent in shopping as all the requirements are fulfilled on our website.” says Vaibhav Lall – Co-founder & CMO, GetDandy.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021