Organic India improves portfolio
In the name of sustainable development, the company launched four new products.
Tags: Organic IndiaSeptember 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Organic India, which has been banking on the health factor, has added four more products to its portfolio. Green Tulsi Tea, Organic Chyawanprash, Desi Ghee and O Joy capsules are the products they have added.
Green Tulsi Tea claims to be a unique combination of Tulsi and Green tea which helps in weight reduction. O joy is a safe organic health supplement which improves male sexual performance.
Speaking on the occasion, Krishan Gupta, MD and CEO, Organic India remarked “Organic India is conceived with a single-minded objective to bring welfare of mankind and mother earth. Its mission is to support sustainable development, environmentally, socially and economically. By the year 2015, we will make our retail presence touch 20,000 stores and will cross $ 40 million mark”.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years