Organic India improves portfolio
In the name of sustainable development, the company launched four new products.
Tags: Organic IndiaSeptember 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Organic India, which has been banking on the health factor, has added four more products to its portfolio. Green Tulsi Tea, Organic Chyawanprash, Desi Ghee and O Joy capsules are the products they have added.
Green Tulsi Tea claims to be a unique combination of Tulsi and Green tea which helps in weight reduction. O joy is a safe organic health supplement which improves male sexual performance.
Speaking on the occasion, Krishan Gupta, MD and CEO, Organic India remarked “Organic India is conceived with a single-minded objective to bring welfare of mankind and mother earth. Its mission is to support sustainable development, environmentally, socially and economically. By the year 2015, we will make our retail presence touch 20,000 stores and will cross $ 40 million mark”.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore