Oriflame vouches on celeb
Signs Sonali Bendre as Brand Ambassador; unveils Studio Artist range designed by Jonas Wramell.May 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Oriflame India welcomed Sonali Bendre as their brand ambassador for 2012. Sonali Bendre was formally unveiled as Oriflame’s latest face at a glittering event.
The event also saw the launch of the latest range of makeup products under Oriflame Studio Artist Collection, a range inspired and co-created by Jonas Wramell, Oriflame Global Artist Director.
Niklas Frisk, Vice President and Head of Oriflame South Asia and Managing Director Oriflame India and Sharmili Rajput, Marketing Director, Oriflame India led the two significant announcements from the country’s leading direct selling brand.
The evening soirée witnessed a scintillating fashion show with Sonali Bendre as the show-stopper. Sonali would feature in all print and online campaigns.
Speaking on the occasion, Niklas Frisk said, “This year Oriflame celebrates 45 years of fulfilling dreams globally and we look forward to making 2012 a momentous year for Oriflame India. We will be looking to significantly increase our two lakh strong family, make further inroads into consumer outreach and create more magical moments for each and every one of us.”
In an exclusive interaction with Indianretailer.com, Sonali Bendre said, “I have chosen Oriflame as it is against animal testing and it empowers women and housewives to earn their own livelihood. This is what connects me to the brand.”
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn