Orra plans for expansion
Orra opened a dedicated diamond store in Pune on Tuesday taking the tally to 30 in 20 cities. The company has registered 15-20 per cent growth in business per annum in its existing stores.
September 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Orra opened a dedicated diamond store in Pune on Tuesday taking the tally to 30 in 20 cities. The company has registered 15-20 per cent growth in business per annum in its existing stores. Orra, India's largest dedicated diamond-only chain store, promoted by the Rosy Blue group based in Belgium, is in expansion mode. Orra Intergold Gems, the Indian arm of Rosy Blue, plans to open four-five new large format stores annually in metros and mini-metros in the country. Despite the economic slowdown, Orra’s business volume jumped by 15 percent last August. India has become a top focused market for the company. The privately-held company's design centres are located in Antwerp, Tokyo, Hong Kong, New York and Mumbai.
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
- Over 50 Indian companies aims to expand operations to RAKEZ in UAE
- Xiaomi clocks about Rs 23k cr revenue within 4 years of operations