Orra plans for expansion
Orra opened a dedicated diamond store in Pune on Tuesday taking the tally to 30 in 20 cities. The company has registered 15-20 per cent growth in business per annum in its existing stores.
September 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Orra opened a dedicated diamond store in Pune on Tuesday taking the tally to 30 in 20 cities. The company has registered 15-20 per cent growth in business per annum in its existing stores. Orra, India's largest dedicated diamond-only chain store, promoted by the Rosy Blue group based in Belgium, is in expansion mode. Orra Intergold Gems, the Indian arm of Rosy Blue, plans to open four-five new large format stores annually in metros and mini-metros in the country. Despite the economic slowdown, Orra’s business volume jumped by 15 percent last August. India has become a top focused market for the company. The privately-held company's design centres are located in Antwerp, Tokyo, Hong Kong, New York and Mumbai.
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House