Orra plans for expansion
Orra opened a dedicated diamond store in Pune on Tuesday taking the tally to 30 in 20 cities. The company has registered 15-20 per cent growth in business per annum in its existing stores.
September 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Orra opened a dedicated diamond store in Pune on Tuesday taking the tally to 30 in 20 cities. The company has registered 15-20 per cent growth in business per annum in its existing stores. Orra, India's largest dedicated diamond-only chain store, promoted by the Rosy Blue group based in Belgium, is in expansion mode. Orra Intergold Gems, the Indian arm of Rosy Blue, plans to open four-five new large format stores annually in metros and mini-metros in the country. Despite the economic slowdown, Orra’s business volume jumped by 15 percent last August. India has become a top focused market for the company. The privately-held company's design centres are located in Antwerp, Tokyo, Hong Kong, New York and Mumbai.
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India