Orra plans for expansion
Orra opened a dedicated diamond store in Pune on Tuesday taking the tally to 30 in 20 cities. The company has registered 15-20 per cent growth in business per annum in its existing stores.
September 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Orra opened a dedicated diamond store in Pune on Tuesday taking the tally to 30 in 20 cities. The company has registered 15-20 per cent growth in business per annum in its existing stores. Orra, India's largest dedicated diamond-only chain store, promoted by the Rosy Blue group based in Belgium, is in expansion mode. Orra Intergold Gems, the Indian arm of Rosy Blue, plans to open four-five new large format stores annually in metros and mini-metros in the country. Despite the economic slowdown, Orra’s business volume jumped by 15 percent last August. India has become a top focused market for the company. The privately-held company's design centres are located in Antwerp, Tokyo, Hong Kong, New York and Mumbai.
- Patanjali looks to open Pardan Stores before diwali
- Evok looking to open 25 franchise stores
- Bonn Group aims Rs 1,000 cr turnover over next three years
- BigBasket acquires majority stake in three startup ventures
- Faasos plans to raise funds for overseas expansion
- Sachin Tendulkar backed Universal Sportsbiz raises Rs 100 crore
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef