P&G Net Profit Rises To 11% In Q1
Its total income during the quarter under review was up 2.49 per cent to Rs 661.13 crore as against Rs 645.01 crore a year ago
Tags: P&G net profitNovember 14, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
FMCG firm Procter Gamble Hygiene and Health Care Ltd (P&G) reported a 10.64 per cent increase in net profit at Rs 115.56 crore for the first quarter ended September 30. It had posted a net profit of Rs 104.44 crore in the July-September quarter a year ago.
Its total income during the quarter under review was up 2.49 per cent to Rs 661.13 crore as against Rs 645.01 crore a year ago.
Company said in a statement “Both the femine care and health care business delivered strong growth versus year ago behind brand fundamentals, strength of product portfolio and improved in-store execution”.
Its total expenses in Q1/FY 2017-18 were down marginally 0.22 per cent to Rs 483.39 crore as against Rs 484.48 crore.
- LG India starts open cell manufacturing of TV at Pune plant
- Amazon pumped Rs 230 crore into India wallet
- Singapore based CCube Angels Network Invests in Inner Being
- Amazon readies for Prime Day with blockbuster deals
- Shoppers Stop betting big on omni-channel strategy
- Now IKEA will launch its first store in India on August 9
- Panasonic India aims aggressive growth
- Bosch Home Appliances partners with Amazon
- Indias retail sales will cross $1,244.58 billion by 2018: ASSOCHAM-Resurgent study
- Jacqueline Fernandez and Mojostar unveil active wear brand Just F