P&G posts Q2 11 results
Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care Ltd (PGHHCL) has announced its unaudited Q2 resultsFebruary 03, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care Ltd (PGHHCL) has announced its unaudited Q2 results ending December 31, 2011. The net sales registered 19 per cent increase at Rs 354 crore from Rs 298 crore during the corresponding quarter last year.
The increase in earnings is due to the investment in advertising and promotion to defend sales amidst competition and better resource management. Profit After Tax (PAT) stood at Rs 51 crore compared to Rs 44 crore in the corresponding quarter of last year.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazÃ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore