P&G posts Q2’ 11 results
Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care Ltd (PGHHCL) has announced its unaudited Q2 resultsFebruary 03, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care Ltd (PGHHCL) has announced its unaudited Q2 results ending December 31, 2011. The net sales registered 19 per cent increase at Rs 354 crore from Rs 298 crore during the corresponding quarter last year.
The increase in earnings is due to the investment in advertising and promotion to defend sales amidst competition and better resource management. Profit After Tax (PAT) stood at Rs 51 crore compared to Rs 44 crore in the corresponding quarter of last year.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years