PD Narang Receives Capital Foundation Award
Dabur Group Director honoured for excellence in Corporate Governance.August 30, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
PD Narang was presented the award by Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit at a glittering ceremony organised in New Delhi by the Capital Foundation Society.
Speaking on the occasion, PD Narang said, “It is a moment of great pride for me to have been received this award for honourable Corporate Governance practices. At Dabur, we believe that distinguished corporate governance practices is a key element for trust with all our stakeholders. This award is testimony to our relentless pursuit in adopting best-in-class practices in every aspect of our business, particularly Corporate Governance. I would like to thank Capital FOundation Society for this honour and assure you that we will continue to strive for attaining higher standards and to set new benchmarks in this important area.”
The Capital Foundation Society is a registered, non- governmental, non-profit, voluntary organization, which brings together men of thought and learning to deliberate and articulate public opinion on vital issues. It promotes free flow of information and ideas from diverse sources to influence decision making.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn