PUMA to partner with Gini and Jony
Announcing its exclusive retail collaboration with Gini and Jony, sports and lifestyle brand Puma plans on launching Puma Kids wear in India.
October 03, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Announcing its exclusive retail collaboration with Gini and Jony, sports and lifestyle brand Puma plans on launching Puma Kids wear in India. Gini and Jony, one of India’s top Kids wear retailers will now stock PUMA kids wear across their substantial distribution and retail network in the country. The range consists of apparel, footwear and accessories for kids aged up to 14 years. From tees with graphics and prints to sweatshirts, jackets, tracks and shorts for boys and tops, and capri pants for girls. PUMA, known for their prowess in design and superior quality will spell success in the kids wear retail in India with this collaboration, which will further expand PUMA’s ability to move into a new space, escalating its reach higher than before. From a small shop in shop in 1994 to more than 600 multi-band outlets, Gini and Jony has revolutionised the kidswear retail business in India.
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWeb’s India biz
- Unicommerce selected as the exclusive partner by House of Anita Dongre for warehouse & e-commerce management solutions
- Amazon registers sales surge across the categories at opening day of festive sale
- ShopClues launches International Store on its platform
- Retail sector set to reach USD 1750 bn. by 2026: FICCI-Deloitte report
- LOVE MOSCHINO launches first flagship store in Delhi