PUMA to partner with Gini and Jony
Announcing its exclusive retail collaboration with Gini and Jony, sports and lifestyle brand Puma plans on launching Puma Kids wear in India.
October 03, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Announcing its exclusive retail collaboration with Gini and Jony, sports and lifestyle brand Puma plans on launching Puma Kids wear in India. Gini and Jony, one of India’s top Kids wear retailers will now stock PUMA kids wear across their substantial distribution and retail network in the country. The range consists of apparel, footwear and accessories for kids aged up to 14 years. From tees with graphics and prints to sweatshirts, jackets, tracks and shorts for boys and tops, and capri pants for girls. PUMA, known for their prowess in design and superior quality will spell success in the kids wear retail in India with this collaboration, which will further expand PUMA’s ability to move into a new space, escalating its reach higher than before. From a small shop in shop in 1994 to more than 600 multi-band outlets, Gini and Jony has revolutionised the kidswear retail business in India.
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House