PUMA to partner with Gini and Jony
Announcing its exclusive retail collaboration with Gini and Jony, sports and lifestyle brand Puma plans on launching Puma Kids wear in India.
October 03, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Announcing its exclusive retail collaboration with Gini and Jony, sports and lifestyle brand Puma plans on launching Puma Kids wear in India. Gini and Jony, one of India’s top Kids wear retailers will now stock PUMA kids wear across their substantial distribution and retail network in the country. The range consists of apparel, footwear and accessories for kids aged up to 14 years. From tees with graphics and prints to sweatshirts, jackets, tracks and shorts for boys and tops, and capri pants for girls. PUMA, known for their prowess in design and superior quality will spell success in the kids wear retail in India with this collaboration, which will further expand PUMA’s ability to move into a new space, escalating its reach higher than before. From a small shop in shop in 1994 to more than 600 multi-band outlets, Gini and Jony has revolutionised the kidswear retail business in India.
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end