PUMA to partner with Gini and Jony
Announcing its exclusive retail collaboration with Gini and Jony, sports and lifestyle brand Puma plans on launching Puma Kids wear in India.
October 03, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Announcing its exclusive retail collaboration with Gini and Jony, sports and lifestyle brand Puma plans on launching Puma Kids wear in India. Gini and Jony, one of India’s top Kids wear retailers will now stock PUMA kids wear across their substantial distribution and retail network in the country. The range consists of apparel, footwear and accessories for kids aged up to 14 years. From tees with graphics and prints to sweatshirts, jackets, tracks and shorts for boys and tops, and capri pants for girls. PUMA, known for their prowess in design and superior quality will spell success in the kids wear retail in India with this collaboration, which will further expand PUMA’s ability to move into a new space, escalating its reach higher than before. From a small shop in shop in 1994 to more than 600 multi-band outlets, Gini and Jony has revolutionised the kidswear retail business in India.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear