PUMA to partner with Gini and Jony
Announcing its exclusive retail collaboration with Gini and Jony, sports and lifestyle brand Puma plans on launching Puma Kids wear in India.
October 03, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Announcing its exclusive retail collaboration with Gini and Jony, sports and lifestyle brand Puma plans on launching Puma Kids wear in India. Gini and Jony, one of India’s top Kids wear retailers will now stock PUMA kids wear across their substantial distribution and retail network in the country. The range consists of apparel, footwear and accessories for kids aged up to 14 years. From tees with graphics and prints to sweatshirts, jackets, tracks and shorts for boys and tops, and capri pants for girls. PUMA, known for their prowess in design and superior quality will spell success in the kids wear retail in India with this collaboration, which will further expand PUMA’s ability to move into a new space, escalating its reach higher than before. From a small shop in shop in 1994 to more than 600 multi-band outlets, Gini and Jony has revolutionised the kidswear retail business in India.
- Traders to shut shops on Sep 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Flipkart blacklists several sellers selling sub standard bedsheets
- Paytm launches its own AI cloud for India
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform