PVR Talkies in Ujjain
PVR expands its footprint in Madhya Pradesh.May 09, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
PVR announced the launch of its three screen multiplex at Treasure Bazaar Mall in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh. The multiplex is spread across an area of 27, 254 sq. ft, with a capacity of 821 seats. With this launch PVR now stands at 173 screens in 40 cinemas in 24 cities across India.
PVR being the leader in the multiplex business understands that the customer’s requirements vary from a metro vis a vis a smaller city. Therefore considering the demand of movie lovers in Ujjain and to ensure accessibility factor, PVR has launched PVR Talkies – the people’s cinema for tier II and III cities to reach out to its patrons present in Ujjain.
Speaking on the occasion, Ajay Bijli, Chairman and Managing Director, PVR Ltd said, “We are pleased to announce the launch of our first PVR Talkies model in Madhya Pradesh after our successful run as a mainstream cinema in Indore. PVR Talkies has been successful in cities across the nation and we hope to receive an overwhelming response from the city of Ujjain. The launch has been planned keeping in mind the growing needs of the discerning audience in tier II and III cities for a quality cinema viewing experience. We have a target of operating 500 screens by the end of 2015 and of this around 100 screens would be set up in smaller towns and cities.”
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka