PVR Talkies in Ujjain
PVR expands its footprint in Madhya Pradesh.May 09, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
PVR announced the launch of its three screen multiplex at Treasure Bazaar Mall in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh. The multiplex is spread across an area of 27, 254 sq. ft, with a capacity of 821 seats. With this launch PVR now stands at 173 screens in 40 cinemas in 24 cities across India.
PVR being the leader in the multiplex business understands that the customer’s requirements vary from a metro vis a vis a smaller city. Therefore considering the demand of movie lovers in Ujjain and to ensure accessibility factor, PVR has launched PVR Talkies – the people’s cinema for tier II and III cities to reach out to its patrons present in Ujjain.
Speaking on the occasion, Ajay Bijli, Chairman and Managing Director, PVR Ltd said, “We are pleased to announce the launch of our first PVR Talkies model in Madhya Pradesh after our successful run as a mainstream cinema in Indore. PVR Talkies has been successful in cities across the nation and we hope to receive an overwhelming response from the city of Ujjain. The launch has been planned keeping in mind the growing needs of the discerning audience in tier II and III cities for a quality cinema viewing experience. We have a target of operating 500 screens by the end of 2015 and of this around 100 screens would be set up in smaller towns and cities.”
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore