PVR, now in Allahabad
PVR, now in Allahabad March 9, 2010 PVR Ltd, has launched its first four screen multiplex at Vinayak City Centre at Allahabad, with a capacity of 923 seats. The launch is a part of PVR’s expansi
March 09, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
PVR Ltd, has launched its first four screen multiplex at Vinayak City Centre at Allahabad, with a capacity of 923 seats. The launch is a part of PVR’s expansion strategy pan India.
Pramod Arora, group president, PVR Ltd says, “This launch is an important step in our endeavour to provide our audiences with a magical cinema viewing experience. We are looking at closing this financial year with launches in some more cities such as Ghaziabad, Chennai and Ahmedabad, across the country.”
Currently, PVR operates a cinema circuit consisting of 116 screens spread over 16 key cities.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India