PVR, now in Allahabad
PVR, now in Allahabad March 9, 2010 PVR Ltd, has launched its first four screen multiplex at Vinayak City Centre at Allahabad, with a capacity of 923 seats. The launch is a part of PVR’s expansi
March 09, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
PVR Ltd, has launched its first four screen multiplex at Vinayak City Centre at Allahabad, with a capacity of 923 seats. The launch is a part of PVR’s expansion strategy pan India.
Pramod Arora, group president, PVR Ltd says, “This launch is an important step in our endeavour to provide our audiences with a magical cinema viewing experience. We are looking at closing this financial year with launches in some more cities such as Ghaziabad, Chennai and Ahmedabad, across the country.”
Currently, PVR operates a cinema circuit consisting of 116 screens spread over 16 key cities.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021