PVR to increase number of screens and bowling alleys
India's largest multiplex chain, Priya Village Roadshow (PVR) has earmarked Rs 160 crore to scale up its screen network and open five more bowling alleys.
October 15, 2009 | comments ( 18 ) |
India's largest multiplex chain, Priya Village Roadshow (PVR) has earmarked Rs 160 crore to scale up its screen network and open five more bowling alleys. Presently, PVR has 108 screens nationwide. With the addition of 60 screens, the company will have a total of 168. PVR Cinemas currently operates 26 cinemas with a total of 108 screens in Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Ludhiana, Ghaziabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Indore, Aurangabad, Baroda and Latur. PVR Blu-O, the retail entertainment wing of PVR, will invest Rs 60-crore to set up five bowling alleys of which two would be set up in south Delhi and south Mumbai. The fifth one would be set up in Pune. PVR Blu-O is a joint venture company of PVR and Thailand-based major Cineplex. Presently, Blu-O has one 24-lane bowling alley at Ambience Mall, Gurgaon. The company plans to grow its bowling alleys significantly by setting up 60 new alleys in the next two-and-a-half-years.
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor
- PVR buys controlling stake in SPI cinemas
- DailyNinja buys out 4amShop in all-cash deal