Packaged mineral water from Tata Tea
Tata Tea is all set to target the masses with a new brand of fortified mineral water.
February 15, 2010 | comments ( 13 ) |
Tata Tea is all set to target the masses with a new brand of fortified mineral water. The new brand will carry the prefix of the Tata brand name and will be priced at a slightly lower premium than its existing premium mineral water brand – Himalayan. The new brand will be launched within a month. While its Himalayan brand is pegged at Rs 25 for a litre, the new brand is expected to priced at Rs 22 a litre.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG