Packaged mineral water from Tata Tea
Tata Tea is all set to target the masses with a new brand of fortified mineral water.
February 15, 2010 | comments ( 13 ) |
Tata Tea is all set to target the masses with a new brand of fortified mineral water. The new brand will carry the prefix of the Tata brand name and will be priced at a slightly lower premium than its existing premium mineral water brand – Himalayan. The new brand will be launched within a month. While its Himalayan brand is pegged at Rs 25 for a litre, the new brand is expected to priced at Rs 22 a litre.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear