Pakistani designers on Indian turf
PFDC launched their first flagship store in India.September 21, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pakistan Fashion Design Council launched their first flagship store ‘PFDC-The Boulevard’ South Extension, on 20th September, 2012. The store launch was followed by a Fashion Show at The Hyatt Regency, New Delhi in the evening. The store is spread over 5,500 square feet.
The Pakistan Fashion Design Council would be bringing 17 designers to India. The designers are: Karma, Libas, Kamiar Rokni, Hassan Sheheryar Yasin (HSY), Elan Design House, Sana Safinaz, Asifa Nabeel, Sonia Azhar, Fahad Hussayn, Nickie Nina, Iman Ahmed (Body Focus Museum), Nida Azwer, Ayesha Hashwani, Feeha Jamshed, Umar Sayeed, Rizwan Beyg, Layla Chatoor and Nasreen Shaikh.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn