Pakistani designers on Indian turf
PFDC launched their first flagship store in India.September 21, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pakistan Fashion Design Council launched their first flagship store ‘PFDC-The Boulevard’ South Extension, on 20th September, 2012. The store launch was followed by a Fashion Show at The Hyatt Regency, New Delhi in the evening. The store is spread over 5,500 square feet.
The Pakistan Fashion Design Council would be bringing 17 designers to India. The designers are: Karma, Libas, Kamiar Rokni, Hassan Sheheryar Yasin (HSY), Elan Design House, Sana Safinaz, Asifa Nabeel, Sonia Azhar, Fahad Hussayn, Nickie Nina, Iman Ahmed (Body Focus Museum), Nida Azwer, Ayesha Hashwani, Feeha Jamshed, Umar Sayeed, Rizwan Beyg, Layla Chatoor and Nasreen Shaikh.
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations